Friday, August 3, 2012

NYC - a new Benge bookwork



Following an amazing 2 weeks in New York, the opportunity to produce a bookwork seemed too good to pass up. So here it is. There are 28 photographs, over 28 pages, printed on 120gsm art paper, 226 x 160 mm. The edition is limited to 75 copies, each book signed and numbered.


For the first 20 copies of NYC ordered I will include a signed and numbered print of my New York table image (after Edward Hopper). First come first served.

Copies can be obtained directly from me at: harvey.benge@xtra.co.nz
Prices are, €28 / £22 / US$35 / NZ$42, which include packing and postage. For payment you can simply log on to my PayPal account using my email address above.
 
Here are some pages.












1 comment:

n said...

I especially like the cover design!