Monday, March 19, 2012

How to make a photobook, Jörg Colberg writes....


Jörg Colberg publisher of the brilliant photography blog Conscientious has just written a piece, How to make a photobook.

Jörg writes: There actually is no simple recipe for photobook making. If you asked ten people about how to make a photobook, you’d probably end up with ten different answers. That said, from what I can tell, most photobook makers seem to agree on quite a few things. So I thought I’d throw my own thoughts into the mix. I hope that some people might find them useful.
I am perfectly aware that there are many, many details I’m can’t cover in the following. What is more, you might not agree on some of the details. Let me say this again: The following is not intended to be the recipe to making a photobook. What I do think, though, is that it contains many crucial aspects of photobook making.

If you are even remotely thinking about making a photobook Jörg's article is essential reading. You can go to the full piece HERE.