Monday, November 28, 2011

London - 4 degrees of separation and some new photographs

A theory stemming from an experiment by social psychologist Stanley Milgram in the 1960s claimed every living person is connected to any other through only six friends. According to a recent study, Facebook reduces the six degrees of separation to only four. And it's true. Just before leaving for London I posted my travel itinerary on this blog. Soon after I was contacted by a London based photographer Thomas Rice-Smyth who reads my blog, but we had never met. Tom suggested we meet in London for a drink. And we did. Another fellow photographer Eric Perlberg came along too. And more than a drink we went out together and shot some photographs. Tom and Eric took me to parts of London I would never have found on my own. And that was very much appreciated. Here are some of my new London photographs.

You can look at Thomas Rice-Smyth's work HERE and Eric Perlberg's work HERE







and here we are at work........

No comments: