Monday, July 20, 2015

Benge on books at Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki OUTPOST blog


Eve de Castro-Robinson shoots Ron and Harvey ACG

Recently, Auckland Art Gallery curator Ron Brownson and I had an action packed Sunday session, in the Galleries auditorium, talking before what seemed to be a lively audience, about my photobook production. The Gallery has produced a podcast of the discussion which you can listen to HERE.

The event linked to the Galleries acquisition of my photobook output to date, some sixty plus books. You can see the Auckland Art Galleries alphabetical list of the books HERE and a chronological list HERE.  You can also go to the Galleries OUTPOST blog post HERE.

Ron cautions listeners to the podcast that it contains language that may offend. That's a surprise as I don't think I said fuck once and Ron was his usual circumspect self.

No comments: