Friday, September 16, 2011

TRUTH AND VARIOUS DECEPTIONS

 Book cover and "apple" special offer print.

My new photobook work TRUTH AND VARIOUS DECEPTIONS is now available. The idea behind the book is simply about how we see and evaluate things we interact with in life.

The book-work is in an edition of 100 copies, with 53 photographs. Printed on a 150gsm offset paper with a 350 gsm board cover, it is perfect bound with 52 pages, 216 x 160 mm.

With the first 20 books sold, via my blog or from collectors who follow my book-works I am offering at no additional cost, a  limited edition signed and numbered print (from an edition of 20) of the apple image from the book. This is offered on a first come first served basis.

The bookwork can be obtained using the PAYPAL option at the top of the blog or you can contact me at directly at harvey.benge@xtra.co.nz

€40 / £35 / US$55 / NZ$65, which includes postage.











You can see all the photographs on my website HERE

1 comment:

stephane degros said...

I just discovered your work,
GREAT WORK !!!